Support healthy communities in BC by joining a growing community of supporters who care about:
- empowering youth and community stewards;
- creating healthier communities; and
- enabling expanded outreach to key audiences.
Your contribution will support important province-wide programs like PlantWise, and events that actively engage and empower youth and community stewards who are working to reduce the impacts of invasive species in BC. Your donations will support:
- YOUTH—through enhanced online resources and in the classroom through expanded invasive species curriculum; and
- COMMUNITY STEWARDS—through targeted training, resources and support for invasive species efforts.
We look forward to partnering with you to help stop the spread of invasive species in BC! Choose a one-time donation or become a monthly supporter. You can make a donation through Canada Helps.
Thank you for your support!
A very special thank you to all of our partners, supporters and volunteers who provide guidance, support and direction on our work. We are proud to work collaboratively with such a wide range of interests—all dedicated to creating healthier communities!
Tax deductible receipts are provided for all donations.
The ISCBC is a registered charity and non-profit society. Charity Registration #: 856131578RR0001